- Easy to understand
- Impossible to misunderstand
When you write, that’s what you want. With Michael Edits, that’s what you get.
Great writing is like a window pane. Let Michael Edits be your Windex.
Proofreading and Editing Services
Proofreading, in my mind, is all that “oops” stuff that makes you cringe after you hit “send” or you spend hundreds or thousands to print up a bunch of pretty brochures or other literature.
Editing ensures that the reader knows what you’re talking about, without ever having to read the same sentence twice or consult anything except your document.
Whenever I review your document, I provide both editing and proofreading, and I demand nothing less than perfection.
- I love blogs and websites
- I love ebooks and print books
- I love newsletters and magazines
- I love bids, proposals and tenders
But is that all I’ve edited and proofread? Oh no. From 1991 through 1999 I was the in-house editor for Eastern Instruments, until I left Eastern Instruments in 1999 to form Michael Edits. Tens of millions of words. If pressed to name a few specialties, they would be:
- Website Content Review
- Bids, Proposals, Tenders
- Marketing Communications
- Promotional Material
- Executive Coaching
- Business Manuals
- Life Coaching
- Press Releases
- Technical Manuals and Spec Sheets (how I began)
But promising too much is just too vague, isn’t it? Here are some customers I’ve enjoyed long-term relationships with. If someone reminds you of what you do, great.
- Capture Planning (since 2006)
- PropLibrary (since 2006)
- Ron Finklestein – Business Growth Facilitator (since 2007)
- Cigar Snob Magazine (since 2008)
- English Teaching Live (since 2010)
- Derek Lewis, Business Book Ghostwriter (since 2013)
- The Other Publishing Company (since 2013)
- Virtual VP Services (since 2013)
- BookStarter (since 2013)
- Treece Co (since 2013)
- Go Beyond SEO (since 2014)
- Creative Ownership (since 2014)
- The Torch (since 2014)
- Chiang Mai University – College of Medicine (2006-2010)
- The Platinum Rule Group (Dr. Tony Alessandra, Scott Zimmerman, Ron Finklestein)
- Environmental Process Solutions
- Tethered Aerostat Crane – Heavy Lift Systems
- Fusion PPT – Cloud Computing
- Iris Benrubi – Life Coach, Simply Success
- Kara Oh – Life Coach, Ever Evolving Inc.
Send me an email at email@example.com. If I know I’m a perfect fit for what you’ve got, I’ll quote you a firm price and delivery time. (It’s usually 2 cents per word and 48 hours or less.) If I’m not a perfect fit, I’ll recommend another proofreader or editor who is. Either way, we all win.
P.S. If your calculator’s giving you a price over $1000, this page might be of interest to you.