Why You Own Your Own Business
We know why you own a business, don't we?
Oh. Wait. Maybe that last one is just me.
- You can choose your own hours, which frees you to do other stuff whenever you need to or want to.
- When you earn a profit, you get to keep all or most of it, instead of splitting it with "the boss" who didn't do the actual work.
- You make all the decisions.
- You do what interests you.
- You do what you're best at.
- You do what you believe in.
- You do all the proofreading.
Updated March 16, 2017
© Copyright 2000-2017, Michael LaRocca
Durham / Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27707